Let’s Get Started!
The following is a list of the items we’ll need to get your project started. Please gather as much of the needed info as you can and add it to your project Dropbox folder.
Part 1: Copywriting
To make sure we hit all the important points during our in-depth call, please click the link below and answer as many of the questions as possible. This will give us a chance to go deeper during our call to help make the best copy possible.
Part 2: Design
Although copywriting drives design for a book funnel, we still need some basic design assets to ensure it matches your brand. Here is a list of items we’ll need, if available:
- Your Brand Style Guide
- Your company logo
- Book logo (if different)
- Book images and/or mockups
- Product images/and or mockups (i.e., for upsells and downsells)
- Headshots and other photography of the author(s)
- Any testimonials (video, social media screenshots, text, etc.)
- A list of colors/elements you do NOT want us to use
Part 3: Page Building
Not all projects require page building, so if this doesn’t apply, feel free to skip this section.
If we will be building your funnel, please provide us with the following:
- Email autoresponder logins
- Funnel software logins (i.e., ClickFunnels, LeadPages, etc.)
- Domain registrar (i.e., GoDaddy) if you plan to use a vanity URL
- Access to fulfillment center/contacts
- Zapier logins
Project Files and Updates
We will send you a Dropbox link that you can use to add logins, logos, images, etc.
You will also receive a project update each Friday so you will know the project’s progress.